Antalya Clock Tower
Antalya Clock Tower is located in 'Kale Kapisi' area of Antalya.
It was built in 1901 by the Grand Vizier Kucuk Sait Pasha in honor of Abdulhamid II. The tower on the outer wall has a square body. There are clocks on all four sides and a bell on top. The length from bottom is 14 meters, while the length from wall is 8 meters. The tower's clocks were replaced by electronic clocks in 1974.